The stunning Hurley Advantage Dark Smoke .
Premium pro-laminate fusion construction in a 32 inch wide and 10’6 long allround hull shape. This new shape in the Advantage range is built for stability, manoeuvrability and flexibility to take you on even more adventures.
A tougher reinforced rail edge and hull, three LockFast finboxes with removable flexible fins to set your board up for any paddling conditions, kickpad for control and a forward cam mount to ensure you can record all your best paddle experiences.
Suitable for beginners through to more experienced paddlers seeking more exciting waters, this board ticks all the boxes. The whole set includes everything you need to get on the water and all packs down into the Hurley drybag backpack provided.
- Stable board for beginners, intermediates & heavier paddleboarders up to 145kg
- Dimensions: 10' 6" x 32" x 6"
- Suitable for general paddling, small surf, on lakes, rivers, canals and seas
- Includes everything you need and packs down into the stylish 140L waterproof backpack
- Compact & lightweight - just 12kg
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- D-Rings on deckpad for attaching a Kayak Seat
- Pro-laminate fusion construction technology and reinforced PVC exoframe offers unrivalled rigidity and extra weight capacity
- Inflates to 18-22 PSI
- Hurley Logo grip EVA deck and kick pad for quick step turns and enhanced control
- Three removable, flexible LockFast fins (2 x 2.5” side fins and 1x 7” Centre Fin) allow you to quickly swap your fins to suit the conditions
- 3D vivid colour digitally printed double-sided dropstitch
- Six ring bungee net for extra storage
- Forward mount to attach your action cam
Hurley - Born from Water
Mega Surf Brand Hurley was founded in Huntington Beach in 1979 on the principle of empowering and fuelling the voice of future generations of surfers and watersport lovers to come.
With disruptive innovation as a speciality, Hurley has a unique blend of style and performance, sitting as the global benchmark for high performance both in and out of the water.
Trusted in quality for over 20 years.